Statutes and Internal and Financial Regulations
The Statutes and the Internal and Financial Regulations for WAPES define the structure, responsibilities and operations of the organisation.
The Statutes and the Internal and Financial Regulations are approved by the General Assembly. Among other things, they give a distinct role for the different bodies in WAPES and a regional anchoring of the WAPES activities.
Link to PDF Documents:
WAPES has 3 different governing bodies: General Assembly, Managing Board and Executive Committee
- Minutes Executive Committee meeting-Abidjan 14 march 2017
- Minutes of the Managing Board -Tokyo- Novembre 2016
- Minutes of the e-General Assembly 2016
- Minutes Managing Board meeting -Sofia-November 2015
- Minutes General Assembly meeting Istanbul 2015
- Minutes Managing Board meeting-Istanbul before the GA - May 2015
- Minutes Managing Board meeting-Istanbul after the GA - May 2015
- Minutes Executive Committee meeting-Seoul 03 mars 2015
- Minutes Executive Committee meetings-Brazaville March 2014
- Minutes Managing Board meeting -Paris-November 18, 2014
- Minutes Managing Board meetings 2013
- Minutes Executive Commitee meeting-Rabat 22 March 2016
Strategies, plans and reports
WAPES has a three-year strategic action plan which sets the broad orientations for the future development of the association. The main areas concern the activities of WAPES, the website, WAPES' role in facilitating technical assistance, and the roles of the different WAPES bodies.
See below WAPES' present and previous strategies, plans and reports.
Link to PDF Documents:
- WAPES Strategy Plan 2015-2018
- WAPES Strategy Plan 2012-2015
- WAPES Management Report 2012-2015
- WAPES Management Report 2009-2012
- WAPES Strategic Action plan
- WAPES Activity plan 2016
Studies and surveys
See below the latest WAPES studies and surveys.
The WAPES/OECD-Report on Long-Term Unemployment 2012
The OECD study on how to combat long-term unemployment summarizes the findings of the common survey with WAPES in 2012, presents successful local approaches from all around the world in ending long-term unemployment and showcases innovative financing models. Read the report: "Tackling long-term unemployment amongst vulnerable groups" below.
WAPES members survey 2011
65 public employment services all over the world participated in the WAPES survey 2011. They answered questions on their strategies, structure and service delivery. Read the detailed report below.