What do employers need from an employment service?
October 11 @ 8h00 - October 13 @ 17h00Free
SAMPES AFRICA/MOPA EXPERT MEETING
As folllow up of the SamPES project, WAPES is pleased to invite you to the expert training ‘What do employers need from an employment service’ During this training we will tackle one of the biggest challenges we noticed during the SamPES project:”How can we improve our relationhip with employers.”
Day 1, 11 October 2022
Day 2, 12 October 2022
Communities of practice
Further consultancy support
- To have the best possible on-site exchange, the event will not be hybrid.
- The venue and overnight on-site accommodations are provided for up to a maximum of 20 participants.
- You will receive the practicalities as well as the final agenda individually after your registration.
- Please note that the training is free of charge for all participants
- We will support in the costs of travel and accommodation for 1 participant/country (only for WAPES members).
- On the last day of the training a social event will probably be organized for those who are interested (more details will follow in the final agenda)
Parts of this event may be recorded. By registering, you agree to being recorded (image and voice), published and/or broadcast on www.wapes.org.